Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Taking chances

I have made another big decision in my life. Taking chances, because it is worth it. It’s just like last year, when I decided to move on and took a job offer from an Indian company. Then God has given me a chance to move on, it keeps better and better (Thank You, God). There’s always risk, consequence, and doubt. I don’t let those affect me. ‘Cos when you know, you know! Consider those things as your challenges, just be confident that you will get through the bad situation. Keep your faith!

I admitted, it wasn’t a smooth resignation. I may hurt some people feelings, they may have bad impression. Again……it’s a risk. You just move on and leave it behind you. It’s history because now you are facing your future. One thing for sure, they will not be responsible for your future, YOU ARE!

No comments: