Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Taking criticism

It requires open mind, big heart, positive thought, and control of emotions when a person takes critics from others.
The critics can be reconstructive, which is good. And it can be destructive too. Depends how you see those things, then you know how to interpret them.

My oh my, I had my portion of the critics!
I was upset because I felt I was being attacked, in front of my big boss!
Then my big boss shot at me too at the same time. Gees.....
After that scary moment gone, I cleared my mind and I just took it as an input to improve my performance.

There..... Don't take it personally, cos people just say words. Filter it and take the essence.

Good reading: Taking Criticism with a Smile

No comments: