Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

First posting in 2008 in this blog

Oh my God! I haven't written this blog for ages!. My last posting was in November 2007. And when I wanted to write this entry, I saw that I'm still using old version of Blogger.
Gosh, so out of date. So I have upgraded this template, what I'd do next is to find a template that will represent what I feel.
Default Blogger templates are boring. Oooopsss, sorry, but it's the reality.

Hmm...... There are a lot of things to write, I wrote stuffs here and there in my other blogs. I realized that if I'm gonna focus on my internet marketing activity, I must have a personal blog but yet commercial one. Or have blogs where I can monetize it, with specific topics. 'Cos I've been catching up with what's happening in the internet nowadays and now they pay you to blog.
Oh man....Then how come I'm still stuck with Friendster's blog? Even I have lots of friends there but only few read and gives comment on my experience.
So I'm gonna move some of my postings in Friendster here.

I'm kinda feeling frustrated now, cos just received an e-mail from Google Adword Support regarding my account. They informed me that I've promoted very poor quality landing pages so they have stopped my ads. I feel I'm so stupid 'cos I can't create or build good pages.
I have applied to other ads service like YSM and AdBrite.
I think something is wrong with the keywords I use. The impression is very small.

Oh, I must think of something else, not carried away by this obstacles. I have personal target to achieve! Mirna, try harder and smarter.

No comments: