Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

You can't satisfy everybody, or can you? (Friendster, March 09, 2007)

This morning I've just received a text message from one of my clients.
A bit complaining about the order she received.

It occurred to me that for the last couple of months, or maybe for the last couple of years in my life, I have been working hard to satisfy people, without thinking about myself. You can tell it by reading my postings about how I do my work from time to time.


First of all, the company I work for, of course....
I give my contribution as they pay me every month :)
Have to proof to them that I can do it.
Then again, if the feeling is not good I tell to myself that I do this for my own cause. Nothing else.

"Kerja adalah ibadah" (work is a form of praying), when you remember this sentence, you can forget the disappointment you get from your work place.
Well, it works for me.

Secondly, the customers I deal with....

Ahhhh, you can't imagine to deal with special/unique/weird characters.
Customers are always right - Customers are kings
We have to crack our head so we can fulfill what they expect from us.
It won't be a problem if you have enough sources. The problem raises when you have limited sources! Then you have to sacrifice (or compromise) someone else.

Thirdly, the family
(Hey.....I place my family in the 3rd place! This is bad!)

Maybe because I have lost my mother, then my father, I don't bother too much. But I still have obligations to do my role as a niece, or as a descendant of my parents.
There were and there are issues I had/have to resolve.
Although it wasn't supposed to be my portion, the adults should have resolved it long time before!

Fourthly, others (friends, etc)

This is not a big problem. I try to come whenever they have invitations to a gathering, or if someone is sick.

Now tell me, can you satisfy everybody?

No comments: