Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My own biz: The Mu Company

My emotions and feeling nowadays are raging. I keep thinking about having my own business and it's frustrated because I haven't had a chance (or you can say: too lazy ) to work on my personal goals.
Every night I go online just to check out products and do some research, but I haven't compiled them in a business plan! All of the materials are in my head, I should have started writing and just do it! Don't think.

I've found what my company name will be: The Mu Company. Well, the "mu" should be pronounced "mew" as it's taken from one of Greek Alphabet.

Why I decided to use the name?
Well, first of all, I'm obsessed with mineral make up since a year ago.
I was thinking to name the business "Mirna's Mineral Make Up" = M3U. If you pronounce it, M3U is like "mew", right?
Then I recalled that there's a Greek alphabet with similar pronunciation. Boy, I was right!
It's the M alphabet. See the picture below?

Mu (uppercase Μ, lowercase μ; Greek: Μι or Μυ [mi]) is the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet. Mu was derived from the Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol for water (The hieroglyph n) which had been simplified by the Phoenicians and named after their word for water, to become Mem Mem
The letter Mu appears in conjunction with alpha and omega to signify the "beginning, middle (meson) and end", a phrase found in an Orphic verse describing Zeus, and later adopted to describe both JHWH and Jesus.

It's perfect, cos my name begins with M.

Facts that support my decision:
1. M, the initial of my name
2. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 40. Do you know what it means? That I must reach successful and enjoy it at the age of 40. Wow....
3. Middle, yup indeed. I'm in the middle of my life age now, I'm 32 years old.
4. Mu, in Indonesian is a short from "kamu", means you. My company is focus on you, my customers.

The Mu Company may have several divisions. For example, I can have The Mu Health Store, The Mu Cosmetics, The Mu Consultants, the possibility is unlimited!

For the products I'll sell, I'll start from health product, as I have Tahitian Noni Juice product range right now, I'll add mineral make up to the business line.

OK, enough for now. At least I have written something to ease my brain pain.
Need to go to sleep now, I'm having a cold.

No comments: