Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

My exercise life

I live an active life and was a Tae Kwon Do athlete until I stopped competing about ten years ago. But it doesn't stop me to keep exercising. This corporate life has consumed lots of energy and emotion, so exercising is really good to release bad/negative feelings.

Most of the time, I do solo exercise.... at the gym. I'd attend classes for pilates, yoga, aerobics, or just walk or jog on treadmill.

What I want to experience more is team sports, where I get together with my old friends, exercise together, and hang out and do some catch ups afterwards.

It can build better relationship with my friends. And if you do it with your office colleague, it will also do the same, better work relationship and better understanding of each other's characteristics.

The trend in Indonesia right now is Futsal or mini soccer where you only have five players in your team. Even you can always play in bigger soccer team if the people is there.

Not many people is playing Baseball or Softball here, but I'm sure there's always one or two groups doing it after office hour.

Another popular game which people play here is Volleyball. Most of the time, my neighborhood will hold a Volleyball competition during our Independence Day. That's where I'd join and try to get our team win!

While for school kids, it's a new thing to have cheerleading in their school. I noticed several cheerleading competition in my city. The kids are good at it.

Living in this busy city, I can't afford to forget my exercise routine.


No comments: