Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 05, 2010

I'm overwhelmed!

Should his antidote mount a stumbling soup?

The last 3 weeks has been an excited moment for me. I'm overwhelmed with business opportunities I'm receiving.
I have decided to quit my job in July 2010. Therefore, I have written business plan to back up my decision and what needs to be done.
There are short term, medium term, and long term plan.
Short term plan must generate fast money/cash. It will contribute to my long term plan, which is my dream thing to have my own make up line.

I've received many orders from my beauty shop customers and I've got two new business ideas since last week.
One was cell phone credit voucher business and another one was selling organic vanilla bean.
Somehow, when we strengthen our affirmation to reach something, the higher power will just guide and show us the way!

No comments: