Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Dreams, dreams

It's not about dreaming but about achieving goals. Well, it always starts from a dream, then you vision it, make plans, execute. Sounds easy, huh? But for me, every thing is tough, though in the end, I can get what I want. But I swear! It wasn't easy at all.

July 01, 2008 (Friendster)


My, it's been awhile, and I haven't been blogging for sometimes. In order to take care of my financial situation and the plan that I have in the next 6 months, I have to turn around everything!
What do I want to achieve in 6 months?
a. Earn stabil income at sufficient amount from my internet marketing activities,
b. Which will make me ready to leave my job and save more money, which
c. Will be used for the most important thing in my and Poohbear's life.

In this situation, I will not find solutions if I just sit and whine. Even though it's one of my difficult times, I had to find ideas. If I can't save money, then I must find new money sources. And that sources was neglected: Asian Brain, internet marketing center!
I was starting my internet marketing, learning, and struggling cause it's not an easy thing at the beginning. I don't have any background in building a website. But I must have websites in order to sell goods and make money.
Then, came my new job, and my focus was only to that job. Look what I found out about it! Late salary payment, slow response from head office, etc. Once again, I can't depend and rely on some employer.

I'm so determined to make things come true now!
I want to be RICH and WEALTHY, debt free, have financial freedom, get married, go to Haj, build my empire together with Poohbear (Insya Allah).

I bought books about how to build a website, how to modify photos and create graphics. Not only that, I must catch up with internet trend now, how to make money out of it.
I stay up all night, go to bed at 2, 3 even 5 AM !

May Allah see how hard I'm working my butt off to achieve it.

No comments: