Our Journey

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 reflection

Oh my.... How time goes so fast! The year of 2010 will be coming soon.

Just a quick reflection on what I have and have/did not done in 2009.
JOB
a. I can say I'm doing OK. Didn't get great achievement but I start to get the hang out of it.
Small conflicts with "that" person in office goes on and off, depends on her mood!
The distributor didn't achieve target though. But relationship and communication I have with the staffs are good!
I don't know why my PS is not proactive...... I wish I did the first interview with him.

b. On March 2009, I finally bought a second hand car. Which was sufficient for me.
It's in good condition, has AC, radio and tape, good machine. What else can I ask with a limited budget I have.
Thanks to office that support me with transportation allowance. It was a hard decision to get the money for down payment. But as usual, God let me get it!

c. New top management doesn't give the thrill. Business is kinda slow for the last 4 months.
Like a friend said, I'm just surviving in this company.



OWN BUSINESS and INTERNET MARKETING
I haven't been active in my Asian Brain community for several months. My websites and blogs have been neglected as I'm busy with office work.
So Google Page Ranking of my blogs disappeared! Order to write reviews was almost none......

But, in August 2009, I launched my online beauty shop. I felt I needed to start now and not wait too long, and don't be carried away with the job I have.

Yes, I need to watch my expenses right now since I need the money to buy beauty stuffs for my beauty shop. Orders coming in slowly, but I can see it will grow and flourish!
I have vision in my head what to do next.
It feels good to see happy customers, MY OWN customers!

I also start active in Asian Brain offline gathering for the last 2 months to see what's happening. And it was good!
My sister, who I have been motivating to get extra income by selling some thing, has finally found her own way. She's selling batik now at Facebook, hahaha......
Check out the batik style in her album.



FINANCE
- The company pays me good salary :)
- The salary I use to pay the credit card debts. And I also managed to ask discounts to credit card company so I can settle the debt sooner.
- I still have no saving yet..... and my insurance hasn't been paid for sometimes. I hope the insurance isn't terminated yet.


HEALTH
I'm not fit and healthy!
I stopped going to the gym since March or April 2009 due to my back pain problem.
Then I get cold easily but recover in long period of time (that sucks).
I had a long cold in August 2009, then coughing started in mid September 2009, and not treated yet.
And after I came back from my overseas trip, now I have middle ear accute infection!
I haven't done blood test for months too.............
I think everything started from the emotions and feelings and pressure that I'm having.
Stress from work, pressure to have own business, and emotional experience with my love life.
I have to do something so I can regain the health level I should be at.


LOVE LIFE

I didn't get married, again. It's just getting difficult and I don't want to be pushy with my partner. If we are not meant, then we are not. I didn't prefer his attitude, though.
I don't think I will be rushing to get new relationship. I'm kinda reluctant and sick to think about it......Eekkks...

No comments: